Update On Our Latest Reading
Well, since we haven't posted anything here since last May we obviously haven't read any books, right? O.K., so you know us way better than that. Actually, in preparation of our move across the Pacific we read several books about surviving/communicating/teaching/ministering cross-culturally and several books about our new culture in particular. I'm not going to publish a post on each of these for several reasons, however if you are interested in educating yourself along these lines I will recommend the authors Duane Elmer and Sherwood Lingenfelter. If you think you may be coming to Asia for a visit, shoot me an e-mail and I will recommend a few others.
Since we have been here though, we have resumed our nasty reading habit and will again be giving regular updates on our Library sideblog. What are you reading? We would love to know. Leave a comment and let us know what you are allowing to challenge and enchant your mind and heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home