Life of Pi

I don’t really know what to say about this book without giving too much away. It is a very well written story that keeps you interested all the way through, but the real fun doesn’t begin until the very end. A and I have had some really good conversations after reading this book, which was one of the highlights for me! It is a story about a teenage boy who grows up the son of a zookeeper in India. He has a strong curiosity for religion and proclaims himself a Hindu, Christian, and Muslim. Soon after his family boards a ship to migrate to Canada, the ship sinks and he finds himself on a lifeboat with a zebra, an orangutan, and a Bengal tiger. I think that’s all I will say for now. If you decide to read it, let me know so I can follow along with you and be part of the discussion.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home